Self-Development 2019 - Welcome
Updated: Jan 4, 2019
THINGS YOU NEED
A binder, a hole-puncher, paper and printer
1. Buy a large binder that can hold 365 pages
2. Add 12 tabs in your binder and label them January through December
3. Do not add any other pages in it until the program starts. Every day you will have a page to print that will have an exercise for you to follow. The page to be printed will be here (no worries if you don’t have a printer, screenshot and keep it in an album on your phone).
4. Make an album on your phone labeled Self-Development 2019 and save any relevant screenshots you decide to take over the course of the year so it’s readily available to you.
1. This will not change your life immediately. Please remember that change takes time and needs your effort. You will have to follow through on all the mental exercises daily and implement them in your life. If you are not willing to put 100% of your body, mind and soul in working towards this bigger goal, it will not bring about a change.
2. When it gets tough, I urge you to not give up. No matter what you are going through, take a break but don’t stop.
3. This is a positive community. Please keep it positive and use the comment section for supporting each other. Many others are with you and me. And we all have the same thoughts, fears and what ifs going through our heads. If I can’t get to anyone’s question and you know the answer to it, please help out. It will be greatly appreciated.
4. No matter how insignificant and simple the exercise seems, please know this is well-researched information and some are my life lessons. Please follow through (unless there is a huge conflict).
5. Last but not the least, don’t let this stress you out! Especially if you are going through hard times. You can always make it up on the free day (Sunday)or start over whenever ready. That said, please don’t let procrastination prevent you from following it daily!
Wishing you all a prosperous year ahead.