My favorite excerpts from the book ... "The Success Principles"
1. The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy. (Forbes)
2. Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful. (Forbes)
3. Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
4. You MUST commit to lifelong self-improvement and learning - improving your mind, increasing your skills, and boosting your ability to assimilate and apply what you learn.
5. No exceptions rule: Once you make a 100% commitment to something, there are no exceptions. It’s a done deal. Nonnegotiable. No matter what the circumstance, if you made a commitment to yourself or any other, you have got to follow through.